Queen Aida
ENTRY ABOUT FRIENDS STUFF SEUNGRI TWITTER EXO K

Minggu, 05 Agustus 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
안녕......!!! :)


 Travelling is never a matter of money but of courage, we're rarely as brave as we think...



fortunately, I'm a member of buzz Korea . buzz KOREA is a global campaign and an integrated online community platform site that reveals Korea's tourism attractions and a variety of Korea-related contents through social media like Blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Ameba, QQ etc. (source:http://www.youtube.com/user/ibuzzkorea) 

The admin of buzz Korea has sent me a message through an email :



Have you ever spent holidays abroad??? It's my dream...^^


I'm dying to go to Korea, Korea is always enchanting... I'm impressed  with its culture and beautiful places that was described in every dramas I've watched...I love K-pop too, I'm a hottest, I have been learning about Korean because I really want to go there... 

recently, I celebrated my new age on 25th Jully, and now I'll test my luck being 20 years old...I'll join this event as best as I can :) 파이팅 !!!

Label:



Older Post | Newer Post