Queen Aida
ENTRY ABOUT FRIENDS STUFF SEUNGRI TWITTER EXO K

2PM 3rd Album Grown Trailer
Selasa, 30 April 2013 - Permalink - 0 Comments
*Daebak!!!

OMG It's gonna be "Mega Come Back  from 2PM", They are so flawless, again and again with SHIRTLESS !!! owh....I can't stop screaming.... it looks and sounds so sexual  :D successfully driving me crazy,  

I can't wait for My Beastly Idols come back (to me) hehehe :D



I am shocked !!!

They are fully grown ♥

Totally manly !!!

This makes me fall in love with them over, and over again....

Hottest will always support you guys ^^


Nichkhun, why even the trailer make you always perfect??? OMG KHUNNIE :* :* :*  If I were the cat, appearing on their MV I'll be closer with my handsome boys :D

Keep being the best K-POP Idols ever boys!!!

Label:



Older Post | Newer Post