Queen Aida
ENTRY ABOUT FRIENDS STUFF SEUNGRI TWITTER EXO K

2PM2PM2PM2PM2PM2PM
Selasa, 30 April 2013 - Permalink - 0 Comments


Ablaze Spirit from 2PM’s Come Back
Their  video come back trailer was perfectly absurd
They must have abundant preparation before their come back

Their songs proved aboveboard
They also have Junho and Jun K as an accomplished composer
They would have an abnormal amount of responses from Hottest

And I’m very proud to be Hottest :)

I wanna share my beautiful memories being Hottest on this post



08.12.2012 Attended 2PM Live Cocert in Indonesia
Mata Elang International Stadium-Jakarta


Photobooth session with Members of 2PM I was very happy even they were fake :D


I met Ofy, my old friend when I was in Junior High School, She has been studying at UI


Little bit messy, with Hottest from Medan, I forgot her name :D








At Monas, Off to Gelora Bung Karno for watching Music Bank 2013 on 9th March

2PM Greeting on Mubank

My Flawless Boy :*



Mubank in Jakarta was totally Awesome *Daebak*



Label:



Older Post | Newer Post