Queen Aida
ENTRY ABOUT FRIENDS STUFF SEUNGRI TWITTER EXO K

Purple Noodle Edible~~~
Senin, 29 April 2013 - Permalink - 0 Comments
Nowadays, people getting more creative in culinary, since I love eating very much...it makes me happy, i’m going to spoil my tongue I guess :D

I’m always curious about this food, so here we go!!!


Mie Telo 4570

I’ve told you about Mie Setan on my previous post, now i’ll reveal another culinary are still in touch with noodle, to be honest I like the colour :D

Proudly Present “drumb rolls* Mie~~~~ Telo~~~~


Mie Telo Ranjau 1





Siomay Bakar

In Korean I’ll say 먹갰습니다~~~(Jal Moggaesemnida) I enjoyed my meal just like I found a burried treasure, actually Malang is the heaven of spicy food : )

*It was not bad wearing purple when eat dinner there. I did it ^^

If you guys wanna try this culinary when you are in Malang for holiday, you cand find it at Jalan Mayjend Panjaitan 80 Malang.

*Price : Mie Telo Ranjau 1,2,3 IDR 10k

Label:



Older Post | Newer Post